Hair Oiling Routine | How to Apply Hair Oil for Growth of Thick/Long/Shiny/Healthy Hair
Hair Oiling plays an important role in restoring good hair health with regular application and massaging. In this video I have shared a heavy hair oiling routine which is suitable for all hair types.
I have included Coconut Oil + tea Tree Oil for oiling my hair roots and strands. Coconut Oil is suitable for all skin types. Tea Tree oil is targeted for treating dandruff and reducing hairfall rate.
If you cant find Tea Tree Oil, you could also use Lavender,Rosemary, Lemon,Thyme,Hibiscus Oil depending on your hair requirement.
1. Detangle the hair strands first before oil application.
2. Divide the hair, first from the middle section and then into further sections to apply oil into each of them.This ensures oil application to maximum areas of the scalp.
3. Then begin hair massaging on the scalp section by section. Use short circular strokes with medium pressure and do this for 20 minutes to reap the benefits from oiling and massaging.
4. Finally apply hair oil to the hair strands. If you have normal hair do not apply a lot. Dry and frizzy Hair will need heavy oil application on the hair length as well. Concentrate on the hair ends and press the hair oil onto the ends instead of rubbing.
5. Tie your hair in a braid and fold the ends to avoid it getting rubbed against the pillow or bedsheet. This ensures minimum hair breakage and protects the hair from attracting dirt and dust.
Some DO’s and DONT’s for Hair Oiling:-
1. Warm the base oil first before application. Hot Oil Hair Massage stimulates the nerves on the scalp and improves blood circulation.
2. Mix the hair oils according to your hair needs. Choose the carrier oil according to your hair type.
3. Never apply too much oil on the scalp. Excess oil does not give any benefits instead it attracts more dirt, clogging the hair follicles.
4. Do not scratch the scalp with nails. It can cause injury or infection.
Buy the oils here:-
Coconut Oil:- http://amzn.to/2vv5lUL
Tea tree Oil:- http://amzn.to/2xFblL2
Lavender Essential Oil:-http://amzn.to/2whbi8U
Rosemary Oil:- http://amzn.to/2xEXtk8
Lemon Essential Oil:- http://amzn.to/2wBmboy
Hibiscus Essential Oil:- http://amzn.to/2wLhyIZ
For more such Videos :- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0iiPDABxXax-0CstSKHEhw
Follow me on Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/fivefeetfive/
Follow me on Twitter :- https://twitter.com/sensneha
Follow me on Instagram :- https://www.instagram.com/fivefeetfiveblog
Thankyou for stopping by and watching.
Please SUBSCRIBE so that I can make more such videos for you guys and you get notified once its live.
Love you loads
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this channel and its videos is for general purposes only and should NOT be considered as professional advice. I am NOT a licensed or a medical practitioner so always consult professional help. I always try to keep our channel & its content updated but cannot guarantee it.