I am back with a new post today.I have a video for you guys. In this video I will be sharing my simple and affordable winter skincare routine in 2016. I have oily to combination skin type which tends to get dry in patches during the harsh winter months. Hence it is quite important for me to take care of my facial skin in this season.
Most of the products mentioned in this video are affordable and I try to include organic skincare products to absorb the least amount of nutrients onto my skin.
Check this video below :-
Products Mentioned in the video:-
- Clean and Clear Rose Water and Honey Face Wash
- La Roche Posay Effaclar Foaming Gel
- Kama Ayurveda Rosewater
- Rangoli Ayurveda Facial Cream
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Balm
- Jovees Almond Care Lip Balm
- Votre Under Eye Cream
- Jovees Body Wash Aqua
- Jiva Ayurveda Sesame Oil
- The Body Shop Wild Argan Body Butter
- Juicy Chemistry Choco Mint Lip Scrub
- Juicy Chemistry Sweet Orange and Vanilla Bean Body Butter
For more such Videos :- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ii…
Follow me on Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/fivefeetfive/
Follow me on Twitter :- https://twitter.com/sensneha
Follow me on Instagram :- https://www.instagram.com/fivefeetfiv…
Thankyou for stopping by and watching.
Please SUBSCRIBE so that I can make more such videos for you guys and you get notified once its live.
Love you loads