Rose Water Uses | Top 7
I am back with a new post today. I will be talking about the various rose water uses in this post. Rose Water has been an indispensible part of beauty since ancient times. In earlier days, queens and princesses would take bath in milk with rose petals spread all over. The form of usng that rose petals has now chnged to a more convenient form of rose water in bottles. Some females like to make their own rose water at home by grinding rose petals whereas most of the other like to purchase it off the counter shelves.
In this post I will be listing out the top 7 rose water uses that you can incorporate in your daily lives. Personally I have used them all and a bottle of rose water s an essential in my vanity from a long long time.
Various Rose Water Uses
In this video I have talked about the rose water uses that have proven effective in my beauty routine.
- Rose water lightens tans. Just 2 tablespoons of tomato juice mixed with an equal amount of rosewater when applied to the face for 15 minutes and washed off, fades tans and eases stinging sunburns.
- Rose water helps maintain the pH balance of the skin. If you have dry skin, add a dash of glycerine to rosewater and you will have a natural moisturiser. If you have oily skin, add a pinch of camphor to rose water and the surface oiliness will reduce.
- A herbal face pack comprising sandalwood powder and rosewater, when applied to the face for 15 minutes and washed off with cold water, cures all pimple problems.
- Rose water also acts as a toner that tightens pores and helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Its antioxidants regenerate skin tissues while stimulating circulation.
- Rose water is a great cleanser. Soak a cotton ball in rosewater and wipe your face with this. All traces of dirt and grim and even makeup will disappear.
- Rose water is best known for its soothing, cooling effects. Splash of bowl of rosewater across your face in the morning and you will feel refreshed.
- Finally given its aroma, rosewater has a soothing effect on the nerves, relieves stress and acts as an anti-depressent.
These were my top uses with rose water. Do you any other wys in which rose water can be incorprorated in the beauty regime. I would love to hear from you.
Until next time,bye bye!!