I am back with a new post today. In this blog, I will be sharing an outfit and a hairstyle which I love donning during summers. This season in India is all about hot, humid, sweaty and melting people, the only saviours being ice creams, aam pannas and mangoes :D. I am sure most of us hate the feeling of hair all over the face in this heat outside or even when sitting at home. So this half up top knot bun is my go to hairstyle during summer season.
For today’s outfit post, I am sharing a very casual dress which compliments such laid back hairstyle to the T. I teamed up a quarter sleeves kurta with side slits with a black flared palazzo pant. This is the kind of outfit that can be worn when one is out shopping, running errands, visiting a relatives home or even at home when pajamas and tees aren’t an option. I paired my ensemble with golden stilettos to give it an edgy, dressy feel.
The half up top not bun with the rest of the hair left open adds to the comfy vibe of the dress. Accessorising is totally one’s will, I love wearing midi rings and earrings so I paired up a chunky pair of earrings and some rings from Forever 21
How to Make Half Up Top Knot Bun?
- Take a section of hair from the crown portion.
- If you like your fringes on the face, take them out and pull back the rest of the hair towards the selected section.
- Start twisting the section in one direction and once you reach the end of hair strands roll it like you would roll a bun on top of the head.
- Most of the top knot buns are made over the crown so that they are visible from the front as well.
- Secure the created bun with bobby pins and its done.
This takes a minute or two and makes you look like a million bucks.
That was it from my side, do let me know how did you find this post.Have you ever tried a half up top knot bun on yourself? I would love to hear.
Until next time, bye bye!!