Today I will be talking about the best nude lip liner in the budget category in my opinion.Lip liners are one of the most essential products when it comes to makeup yet ignored by so many of us.
- A good lip liner provides base for the lipstick
- Lipstick stays on for more hours with a lip liner underneath
- Hides pigmentation and dark corners of the lips effectively to enhance the appearance of the lipstick
A nude lip liner or MLBB(my lips but better) liner is such an essential in my vanity.Everytime I apply it underneath my lipstick,I get the true colour of the lipstick showing without any dark corners around the mouth(which not only looks a bit uneven but is also displeasing to look at).The best lip liner in the budget category is the Bourjois Levres Contour Lip Liner in the shade Sienne Kiss.
Bourjois Levres Contour Lip Liner
Bourjois makes some great makeup products and this lip liner is no exception.Another one from my must have/absolute favourite stash.
- Perfect everyday wear shade
- Compliments smokey eyes to the T
- I prefer using this all over the lips with an intense smokey eye look
- Retails for INR 295 only which makes it a great budget buy
- Hint of peach undertone looks great on Indian skin
- Intensely pigmented which helps in hiding any unevenness on the lips
On my lips the shade Sienne Kiss looks like a perfect everyday wear nude lip liner with a hint of peach/coral undertone to it.On fairer skintones this would appear more of a peach colour which works as a great option beneath the lipsticks too.So,if you have a skintone like mine(somewhere between NC 40-42),this would work perfectly for you.
The only downside of this lip liner is that it can be a bit drying on the lips.So if you have really dry or chapped lips,exfoliation is a must before application of this product.Other than that,I don’t have anything to rant about this product.I have been using the lip liner in many shades for about 3 years now and they do not disappoint at all.
What is the best nude lip liner that you own in your makeup vanity?I would love to know in the comments below.
Until next time,bye bye!!