Hair Oil or a Leave In Serum?
I am back with another product review today.This time I am going to talk in detail about a hair oil/serum which I have been liking a lot at the moment.Its the Wella Professionals Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil from the house of Wella, a beloved brand for many who love colouring their hair.
What the brand says?
This multi-sensorial hair oil spray, with macadamia seed oil, avocado oil and vitamin E, known as a natural anti-oxidant, instantly reveals the beautiful, natural reflections of hair color with a very lightweight technology that makes hair feel incredibly light and supple. High, glossy reflections: specifically designed to enhance the shine of Wella Professionals Color, making it up to 86% more reflective. Wella Professionals Hair Oil Reflections can be used in a number of different ways:
- Conditioning — apply a few drops of hair oil onto damp hair for an instant, lightweight smoothing effect.
- Styling — apply a few drops of hair oil to wet hair before you dry* for additional protection.
- Finishing — apply after styling to give hair extra shine, and to intensify color reflection.
Price- 799 INR for 100 ml
My thoughts on the Product
- The first thing that you notice about this smoothing hair oil is its pleasant floral fragrance,which is neither overpowering nor hits your senses hardIt has a kind of smell which is perfect when you want to indulge in a rejuvenating hair spa.
- The hair oil is slippery and silky when poured on hands,which is due to the fact that it contains silicones.
- When you rub it between your palms and apply it on the tresses,the oil dispappears and absorbs well in the hair strands without leaving any residue on the hands(A Big Plus)
- The glass dipenser bottle makes it easy to use and hygenic fuss free product
- I could see a noticeable difference in my hair ends when I applied this and let it absorb for 5-10 minutes.
- Hair styling becomes easier and the hair is less frizzy,more manageable.
- Since the product fares excellent in the Frizz managing department,it is a boon for the Indian climate which witnesses a lot of humidity almost 6 months in a year.
- The smoothing oil contains silicones which ia harmful chemical for human body when used in the long run.
- The glass bottle is not travel friendly because it makes it more prone to breakage 🙁
You can buy it here :- http://bit.ly/Wella-Professionals-Reflections-Smoothing
Will I repurchase it?- Probably,no.Its not an exceptionally game changing product so would like to try new hair serums and give this a pass for the next time.
Thats it for the review today.Do let me know how did you find this hair oil review?
Until next time..Bye bye!!!